This is a Fan Forum of Miscrits where you can share your art, crit stats and get response from other Miscrians.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Light Nibbles is SO SAD! ~Hammad Shahid

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
luyil
New Miscrian

PostSubject: Light Nibbles is SO SAD! ~Hammad Shahid   Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:25 am

Requested by Hammad since for some reason he can't post new topics (hahah). I personally don't see the point of whinge posts here on this forum; it doesn't achieve anything, as BBS ain't here to see this. In my opinion it just makes the forum mood worse (why externalise your emotions on a group of friendly people). But oh well, hammad is too scared of BBS banning his game account, however he still has the life-requirement of having everyone listen to him whinge in order to feel contentment, here goes:

Hammad Shahid wrote:
I hope BBS dies as a company soon. Their work is getting crappier and CRAPPIER! The new light nibbles. First of all design wise it looks nothing Light or Lightning-type! It just looks more snowy! That's not even light, and I don't even know how that's even 1% electric!! And then look at its skillet: imgur.com/6ugDrtf What the heck did they change?!?!!?!? ALL THEY DID WAS JUST....ADD...... Thunderstorm!!! And thunderstorm!!! Did not even create a new lightning move but used a weak lightning move that third evolution lightning crits had (such as statikat). And they didn't even take time to make Beaver Chomp -> Light Beaver Chomp!!!! At least they should have done this much bare minimum since its light but no! And tell me when did light miscrits start having new elements?

Sorry, your best mate luyil felt the need to add a pre-comment, so you're gonna have to listen to me also start a flame war here.

(let's see if I get banned here first or the main forum first)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dradonhunter11
Mad about himself Notch admin
Mad about himself Notch admin

PostSubject: Re: Light Nibbles is SO SAD! ~Hammad Shahid   Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:30 am

luyil wrote:
Requested by Hammad since for some reason he can't post new topics (hahah). I personally don't see the point of whinge posts here on this forum; it doesn't achieve anything, as BBS ain't here to see this. In my opinion it just makes the forum mood worse (why externalise your emotions on a group of friendly people). But oh well, hammad is too scared of BBS banning his game account, however he still has the life-requirement of having everyone listen to him whinge in order to feel contentment, here goes:

Hammad Shahid wrote:
I hope BBS dies as a company soon. Their work is getting crappier and CRAPPIER! The new light nibbles. First of all design wise it looks nothing Light or Lightning-type! It just looks more snowy! That's not even light, and I don't even know how that's even 1% electric!! And then look at its skillet: imgur.com/6ugDrtf What the heck did they change?!?!!?!? ALL THEY DID WAS JUST....ADD...... Thunderstorm!!! And thunderstorm!!! Did not even create a new lightning move but used a weak lightning move that third evolution lightning crits had (such as statikat). And they didn't even take time to make Beaver Chomp -> Light Beaver Chomp!!!! At least they should have done this much bare minimum since its light but no! And tell me when did light miscrits start having new elements?

Sorry, your best mate luyil felt the need to add a pre-comment, so you're gonna have to listen to me also start a flame war here.

I will try to make bbs come here, so they can see it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://miscrits.bb-fr.com
Algebra Man
New Miscrian

PostSubject: Re: Light Nibbles is SO SAD! ~Hammad Shahid   Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:24 am

Dradonhunter11 wrote:
luyil wrote:

Hammad Shahid wrote:

I will try to make bbs come here, so they can see it

Nah, no point in calling BBS here, they probably don't care anyway lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://donaldkellett.github.io
Hammad Shahid
New Miscrian

PostSubject: Re: Light Nibbles is SO SAD! ~Hammad Shahid   Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:51 pm

Ummm... Thanks for posting this. I don't know why it will start a flame war here however, but yea I really needed people to see this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScarletteAD
New Miscrian

PostSubject: Re: Light Nibbles is SO SAD! ~Hammad Shahid   Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:26 pm

I just realized that they changed the element .-.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light Nibbles is SO SAD! ~Hammad Shahid   

Back to top Go down

Light Nibbles is SO SAD! ~Hammad Shahid
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1