This is a Fan Forum of Miscrits where you can share your art, crit stats and get response from other Miscrians.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

BBS's Dark Schemes (FULLY EXPOSED)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hammad Shahid
New Miscrian

PostSubject: BBS's Dark Schemes (FULLY EXPOSED)   Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:36 am

I want you guys to know I have been playing this game for 5 years and I can tell you a few things: BBS is lazy, doesn't care about the game or players, and is all about money. I will get right into it:

Quick things to consider:

-First of all BBS doesn't take time into makings crits.

+Blighted Flue: Learns campfire after blighted fire, which is better than it in EVERY way. Shows how much BBS thinks before releasing crits.

+Dirk and Pennon: Final moves don't increase Attack and it has been 1 year and they haven't bothered fixing it.

+Dorux: Thunderlabra description still not fixed.

+DOA Crits: Where they are found still not in Miscripedia.

+All the Rares: No time taken into Rare Crickin's design. All other RARES have their names changed to elite. Why do this BBS? Yes rare wasn't the perfect name (should have thought of something better in the first place) but changing the name to elite is 10X worse. Elites are totally different since they have the same idea of the Skillset just better as thier regular versions, same element, and same Miscripedia descriptions. RARES are something completely different. If you were gonna change the name, why not actually THINK of a good name and then change into it. Changing into elites is cheap and I bet BBS took 2 minutes into making this decision.

*So if BBS actually cares about the game these things would have been fixed by a long time or these things won't have happened.

-Another point to consider why BBS favors players, fun, and balance over money is that when Cadbunny was released and Chocoquake didn't give SI but slept which was something completely op back then BBS didn't change it back since they were earning money off of it. Okay that wasn't as extreme as the recent example in which rare salamindra's final move is 60 freaking AP!! As if 50 AP weren't enough, a bug caused it to be 60 but BBS was too busy looking at their income graphs they didn't care about the balance at all.

---DARK SECRETS---

~TOURNAMENTS~

Here's the first thing. When the tourneys were first released, we used to get 200 plats, best crits like elite alpha were given out to 5%, 100K Gold in total was given and the old packs were given.

Now look. Crits like foil fossilia have been given out for 5%. The plats you get is only 30. Plats aren't even offered for all arenas. Gold is 10-20K. And then we have the packs which degrade everyday.

How did this happen? Surely happened over time.

Here's how this was covered up:

*First all the rewards were good and all. Then BBS introduced to the quarterly tournaments which was supposed to help them "focus on Blightfall" (you can see how much that has helped them).

In the quarterly tournaments you had to wait for 3 months to get the rewards you would normally get every month. Since BBS made us wait shouldn't they have compensated us by giving more reward overall at the end of the month? No, they didn't even give us normal amount we would have had in 3 months, but LESS. Isn't patience= more rewards? But waiting and for something that was overall less than before? Really bad move.

BUT THAT WAS TO COVER UP THE BAD REWARDS COMING UP AFTERWARDS.

After the 3 month tourney was over and the tournament was back to one month, the 100 plat for BA and PA and 50K gold for both arenas was reduced to 30 plats and lesser gold? Why did they reduce that then? And plats reduced by more than THREE times! Why?

And then the crits! Electro blue was given out and other crappy stuff like that for 5%!! Why? So people would have to buy more from BBS and earn less in game.

And then tourneys started getting worse over time. Gold got reduced to 35K and now down to 10K. Plats 200 for 2 arenas got reduced to 30 plats and then 30 plats for only one arena. Miscrits started getting crappier and crappier and then the awesome gold packs are now the useless original packs (which btw I will explain in a whole other point).

All so people would be forced to pay for the crits....

Alright, so know you know why you get the crappy rewards you do in tournaments now. And the sudden quarterly tourney was a distraction used to make people less notice the further downgrade in rewards as it OBVIOUSLY couldn't have been for Blightfall because that was more than half a year ago.

~CURRENCY AND SHOP~

MISCRIT GEMS:

This is a BIG one. Wondering why foil Beelzebug was 200 plats in the shop once and 299 MGs at one time too?

First the currency to get miscrits was plats. Plats is relatively easy to obtain as you earn 6 plats [almost] every round, can earn up to 200 + bonuses.

Platinus are earnable, fast to earn (at least for me), and something you can get every week.

Now, the currency for Miscrits is Miscrit Gems. First of all there is NO way of earning them in game through definite a source like plats(links are not a definite earning source and BA doesn't give you MGs every week so therefore it's not definite either), and when you get them it's in small quantities compared to buying crits with them.

So in all ways plats are much much much easier to obtain than gems.

Now getting the same crits for plats was much quicker and faster than getting those same crits for gems.

First they gave out 500/600 plats costing crits for 80-125 MGs. That's more than 4X less. But it if you were to start out with 0 MGs/plats achieving 600 plats would be much quicker than obtaining 125 MGs. This is because if you consider the 20 MGs you get every week (estimated to 10 per arena/week since sometimes it's 5 or sometimes it's no MGs offered and sometimes it's 15 MGs and you get MGs from both arenas so 20 in total per week) and you get 200 plats per week GURANTEED, it would take more than 6 weeks (6*20= 120 and elite sire costed 125 MGs) to get 125 MGs and it would take 3 weeks (200*3=600 and elite sire costed 600 and other awesome exclusives were 500) to get 600 plats.

So it would take you DOUBLE to earn a crit for Miscrit Gems that was offered for Platinums before. And while you are earning, let's remeber platinum was GURANTEED that much amounts earned per week and for miscrit gems you can't gurantee to get MGs every week from BA. Plus, earning plats is faster too, since it would take 20-30 battles usually to get 10 MGs, while just to get 10+ plats it would take you 2-3 battles.

So this is why MGs are much slower in giving you good crits and are much harder to obtain too.

SHOP:

Now remember I used 600 plats for Elite Sire and 500 plats for exclusives and that price was the average most of the time.

Despite 80-125 MGs being harder to obtain than 500/600 plats for the same crits, people would WISH for the price to be that much again.

Now it's 179-200 for the same exclusives that were 89 MGs before. I mean I remember e Freddy being 89 MGs when the mg system first came out and now it's 179 MGs at least when it's in the shop.

This happened over time too and is one of BBS's schemes to earn money.

Here's how:

<First elites and exclusives were 80-120 MGs.

< Then BBS took them out for a while and raised everything's price in the shop by 20-30 MGs. Bunaken went from 60 MGs to 100 and harerazor also went into the low 100s. Elite minosoar went from 10 MGs to 89 MGs. 9X price raise!

<Then BBS took out some of the premiums and put in common crits for 25-70 MGs. That was the price of premiums in the beginning. Premiums that were left costed 125+ MGs and commons were 10-50 MGs.

<Then BBS put the exclusives back into the shop for 179-205 MGs. That didn't look that bad since BBS brainwashed people by slowly raising the price of crap so the good stuff wouldn't look very unbelievable since crap was so much gems.

<Then BBS kept that going for a while.

<Now BBS takes out the exclusives and rares and puts in foils and prices them at 299 Miscrit Gems!!!

___The same foils were for 10 MGs were recently 299 Miscrit Gems! That's even higher than their PLATINUM price which was 100-200 plats.

Did you ever imagine that a crit for miscrit Gems would be higher than its platinum price????

And BBS covers up all the crappy foils by saying they are stronger than 99% of the miscrits.

I CAN FACTUALLY PROVE THAT WRONG:

Statement- Foil Liquifien and Foil Beelzebug are stronger than 99% of the miscrits.

There are only 400 Miscrits.
1% of 400 is 4.
So for F. Liquifien and beelzebug to be stronger than 99% of the miscrits they would have to be in the top 5, and I can list 25 crits that are better than them no questions asked.

So now BBS has another way to sell their crits: Lying

SUMMARY: Now you know how much easier it is to but crits for plats and how BBS raised the price of crits to so insanely high that they surpass their plat price tag.

~PACKS~

Another things that has been ruined due to BBS's greed to just earn money.

*First we had the Gold Packs which gave 1 exclusive GURANTEED with premiums and rares and 1 common.

*Then the original pack came and the chance of getting an exlcusive was reduced to 1/3 and it was only a non elite exclusive.

*I hope you realize that 1 extra Miscrit the original pack offers is a common.

I think that's enough to say about the packs. I don't know about these new packs due to rarities but I have heard they are even worse. I opened one and got 2 commons and bibbly and flow as "rares".

Now these packs made the chance of getting good crits in tourney EVEN LESS.

These are all the reasons that BBS is getting more money hungry over time. I mean they have gone as far as LYING. That says a lot!

Last edited by Hammad Shahid on Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
luyil
New Miscrian

PostSubject: Re: BBS's Dark Schemes (FULLY EXPOSED)   Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:39 am

Oh hammad I've missed you so so much, forums have been too peaceful since you left. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
luyil
New Miscrian

PostSubject: Re: BBS's Dark Schemes (FULLY EXPOSED)   Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:39 am

oh yeah tldr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dradonhunter11
Mad about himself Notch admin

PostSubject: Re: BBS's Dark Schemes (FULLY EXPOSED)   Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:51 pm

Hammad Shahid wrote:
I want you guys to know I have been playing this game for 5 years and I can tell you one thing, BBS is lazy, doesn't care about the game or players, and is all about money. I will get right into it:

Quick things to consider:

-First of all BBS doesn't take time into makings crits.

+Blighted Flue: Learns campfire after blighted fire, which is better than it in EVERY way. Shows how much BBS thinks before releasing crits.

+Dirk and Pennon: Final moves don't increase Attack and it has been 1 year and they haven't bothered fixing it.

+Dorux: Thunderlabra description still not fixed.

+DOA Crits: Where they are found still not in Miscripedia.

+All the Rares: No time taken into Rare Crickin's design. All other RARES have their names changed to elite. Why do this BBS? Yes rare wasn't the perfect name (should have thought of something better in the first place) but changing the name to elite is 10X worse. Elites are totally different since they have the same idea of the Skillset just better as thier regular versions, same element, and same Miscripedia descriptions. RARES are something completely different. If you were gonna change the name, why not actually THINK of a good name and then change into it. Changing into elites is cheap and I bet BBS took 2 minutes into making this decision.

*So if BBS actually cares about the game these things would have been fixed by a long time or these things won't have happened.

-Another point to consider why BBS favors players, fun, and balance over money is that when Cadbunny was released and Chocoquake didn't give SI but slept which was something completely op back then BBS didn't change it back since they were earning money off of it. Okay that wasn't as extreme as the recent example in which rare salamindra's final move is 60 freaking AP!! As if 50 AP weren't enough, a bug caused it to be 60 but BBS was too busy looking at their income graphs they didn't care about the balance at all.

---DARK SECRETS---

~TOURNAMENTS~

Here's the first thing. When the tourneys were first released, we used to get 200 plats, best crits like elite alpha were given out to 5%, 100K Gold in total was given and the old packs were given.

Now look. Crits like foil fossilia have been given out for 5%. The plats you get is only 30. Plats aren't even offered for all arenas. Gold is 10-20K. And then we have the packs which degrade everyday.

How did this happen? Surely happened over time.

Here's how this was covered up:

*First all the rewards were good and all. Then BBS introduced to the quarterly tournaments which was supposed to help them "focus on Blightfall" (you can see how much that has helped them).

In the quarterly tournaments you had to wait for 3 months to get the rewards you would normally get every month. Since BBS made us wait shouldn't they have compensated us by giving more reward overall at the end of the month? No, they didn't even give us normal amount we would have had in 3 months, but LESS. Isn't patience= more rewards? But waiting and for something that was overall less than before? Really bad move.

BUT THAT WAS TO COVER UP THE BAD REWARDS COMING UP AFTERWARDS.

After the 3 month tourney was over and the tournament was back to one month, the 100 plat for BA and PA and 50K gold for both arenas was reduced to 30 plats and lesser gold? Why did they reduce that then? And plats reduced by more than THREE times! Why?

And then the crits! Electro blue was given out and other crappy stuff like that for 5%!! Why? So people would have to buy more from BBS and earn less in game.

And then tourneys started getting worse over time. Gold got reduced to 35K and now down to 10K. Plats 200 for 2 arenas got reduced to 30 plats and then 30 plats for only one arena. Miscrits started getting crappier and crappier and then the awesome gold packs are now the useless original packs (which btw I will explain in a whole other point).

All so people would be forced to pay for the crits....

Alright, so know you know why you get the crappy rewards you do in tournaments now. And the sudden quarterly tourney was a distraction used to make people less notice the further downgrade in rewards as it OBVIOUSLY couldn't have been for Blightfall because that was more than half a year ago.

~CURRENCY AND SHOP~

MISCRIT GEMS:

This is a BIG one. Wondering why foil Beelzebug was 200 plats in the shop once and 299 MGs at one time too?

First the currency to get miscrits was plats. Plats is relatively easy to obtain as you earn 6 plats [almost] every round, can earn up to 200 + bonuses.

Platinus are earnable, fast to earn (at least for me), and something you can get every week.

Now, the currency for Miscrits is Miscrit Gems. First of all there is NO way of earning them in game through definite a source like plats(links are not a definite earning source and BA doesn't give you MGs every week so therefore it's not definite either), and when you get them it's in small quantities compared to buying crits with them.

So in all ways plats are much much much easier to obtain than gems.

Now getting the same crits for plats was much quicker and faster than getting those same crits for gems.

First they gave out 500/600 plats costing crits for 80-125 MGs. That's more than 4X less. But it if you were to start out with 0 MGs/plats achieving 600 plats would be much quicker than obtaining 125 MGs. This is because if you consider the 20 MGs you get every week (estimated to 10 per arena/week since sometimes it's 5 or sometimes it's no MGs offered and sometimes it's 15 MGs and you get MGs from both arenas so 20 in total per week) and you get 200 plats per week GURANTEED, it would take more than 6 weeks (6*20= 120 and elite sire costed 125 MGs) to get 125 MGs and it would take 3 weeks (200*3=600 and elite sire costed 600 and other awesome exclusives were 500) to get 600 plats.

So it would take you DOUBLE to earn a crit for Miscrit Gems that was offered for Platinums before. And while you are earning, let's remeber platinum was GURANTEED that much amounts earned per week and for miscrit gems you can't gurantee to get MGs every week from BA. Plus, earning plats is faster too, since it would take 20-30 battles usually to get 10 MGs, while just to get 10+ plats it would take you 2-3 battles.

So this is why MGs are much slower in giving you good crits and are much harder to obtain too.

SHOP:

Now remember I used 600 plats for Elite Sire and 500 plats for exclusives and that price was the average most of the time.

Despite 80-125 MGs being harder to obtain than 500/600 plats for the same crits, people would WISH for the price to be that much again.

Now it's 179-200 for the same exclusives that were 89 MGs before. I mean I remember e Freddy being 89 MGs when the mg system first came out and now it's 179 MGs at least when it's in the shop.

This happened over time too and is one of BBS's schemes to earn money.

Here's how:

<First elites and exclusives were 80-120 MGs.

< Then BBS took them out for a while and raised everything's price in the shop by 20-30 MGs. Bunaken went from 60 MGs to 100 and harerazor also went into the low 100s. Elite minosoar went from 10 MGs to 89 MGs. 9X price raise!

<Then BBS took out some of the premiums and put in common crits for 25-70 MGs. That was the price of premiums in the beginning. Premiums that were left costed 125+ MGs and commons were 10-50 MGs.

<Then BBS put the exclusives back into the shop for 179-205 MGs. That didn't look that bad since BBS brainwashed people by slowly raising the price of crap so the good stuff wouldn't look very unbelievable since crap was so much gems.

<Then BBS kept that going for a while.

<Now BBS takes out the exclusives and rares and puts in foils and prices them at 299 Miscrit Gems!!!

___The same foils were for 10 MGs were recently 299 Miscrit Gems! That's even higher than their PLATINUM price which was 100-200 plats.

Did you ever imagine that a crit for miscrit Gems would be higher than its platinum price????

And BBS covers up all the crappy foils by saying they are stronger than 99% of the miscrits.

I CAN FACTUALLY PROVE THAT WRONG:

Statement- Foil Liquifien and Foil Beelzebug are stronger than 99% of the miscrits.

There are only 400 Miscrits.
1% of 400 is 4.
So for F. Liquifien and beelzebug to be stronger than 99% of the miscrits they would have to be in the top 5, and I can list 25 crits that are better than them no questions asked.

So now BBS has another way to sell their crits: Lying

SUMMARY: Now you know how much easier it is to but crits for plats and how BBS raised the price of crits to so insanely high that they surpass their plat price tag.

~PACKS~

Another things that has been ruined due to BBS's greed to just earn money.

*First we had the Gold Packs which gave 1 exclusive GURANTEED with premiums and rares and 1 common.

*Then the original pack came and the chance of getting an exlcusive was reduced to 1/3 and it was only a non elite exclusive.

*I hope you realize that 1 extra Miscrit the original pack offers is a common.

I think that's enough to say about the packs. I don't know about these new packs due to rarities but I have heard they are even worse. I opened one and got 2 commons and bibbly and flow as "rares".

Now these packs made the chance of getting good crits in tourney EVEN LESS.

These are all the reasons that BBS is getting more money hungry over time. I mean they have gone as far as LYING. That says a lot!

well, I'm agree with you on almost everything, it like now 5 year that I play or I don't remember (monk mountain wasn't here when I start)

so let start with first point, bbs that don't take time to make crits, they take fan art one and the best proof of that is rare rockodile made by kaze

after for blighted flue, dirk and pennon, I learn that from you right now XD

Dorux, I need to look at that if I got one

DoA are in miscripedia I think, or at least most of them

rare was an error from their part I think, because I can compare that to a shiny pokemon and that more powerful, but in reality it just sprite change. it like elite form, why do not calling that to ultimate, mega (don't think about mega evolution) or even legendary (not rarity)

first season was the best one, but the most one op one, since it was really easy to get 300 plat, but the only bad part was the mystery miscrits one, you don't know what you will get, second season was good to, but they literally copy paste arigato, tripfire and I don't remember the other one to make tree really bad miscrits

Miscrits gems, the thing that made me laugh since it unbalanced totally because they are hard to earn, you need to pay and it doen't worth the price anyway before it was possible to get a good miscrits for 8$ but for now, you need to buy an entire gems pack for 25$ that allow to buy 2 miscrits only, but they decide to be good with the new player by giving A LOT of gems for completing reward, is it balanced for old player, totally not

For liquifien, you send an elite alpha or an elite mama and it dead.
For foil beelzebug, cady or elite cady can kill very easily

gold pack was the best thing they ever made and they remove it, they remove it because it was to much unbalanced for new player even if you have free one, they replace for original one first, that was garbage and that still garbage, and after volcano pack, a little bit better but still with a low chance to get an exclusive

it everything I have to say for now

-dradonhunter11
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://miscrits.bb-fr.com
Hammad Shahid
New Miscrian

PostSubject: Re: BBS's Dark Schemes (FULLY EXPOSED)   Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:29 pm

luyil wrote:
oh yeah tldr

Read as I took time into writing all that.

Plus I took so much time in providing evidence so READ!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ravenstiker
New Miscrian

PostSubject: Re: BBS's Dark Schemes (FULLY EXPOSED)   Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:31 pm

Don't Forget that BBS is refusing to change the packs and now people are getting stuff like DARK CUBSPROUT in packs and BBS is like - No, no, no, thats what our system says so it must be correct. You guys are wrong no matter what because we said so. Thats Pretty much what they said lol! Evil or Very Mad Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hammad Shahid
New Miscrian

PostSubject: Re: BBS's Dark Schemes (FULLY EXPOSED)   Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:30 pm

Ravenstiker wrote:
Don't Forget that BBS is refusing to change the packs and now people are getting stuff like DARK CUBSPROUT in packs and BBS is like - No, no, no, thats what our system says so it must be correct. You guys are wrong no matter what because we said so. Thats Pretty much what they said lol! Evil or Very Mad Shocked

In my recent pack I got 2 commons and 2 DoA commons as rares Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dradonhunter11

PostSubject: Re: BBS's Dark Schemes (FULLY EXPOSED)   Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:36 pm

Well, at least you got something, on 3 pack I got 6 rare and 9 common
Back to top Go down
Awesome500
New Miscrian

PostSubject: Re: BBS's Dark Schemes (FULLY EXPOSED)   Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:50 am

Mostly agreed. BBS is a bad company. Kaze and King Annihilator think it will close down in 1-2 years probably. I think it will take 3-4 years. At most 5. So RIP Miscrits ahead of time.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
luyil
New Miscrian

PostSubject: Re: BBS's Dark Schemes (FULLY EXPOSED)   Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:17 am

I think less than 3 months. Yep guys you heard it first right here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
luyil
New Miscrian

PostSubject: Re: BBS's Dark Schemes (FULLY EXPOSED)   Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:17 am

I think less than 3 months. Yep guys you heard it first right here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dradonhunter11

PostSubject: Re: BBS's Dark Schemes (FULLY EXPOSED)   Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:42 am

less than 1 year for sure, the company will die, but not the game, it will probably do like mojang and be bought by another company
Back to top Go down
Awesome500
New Miscrian

PostSubject: Re: BBS's Dark Schemes (FULLY EXPOSED)   Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:43 am

Dradonhunter11 wrote:
less than 1 year for sure, the company will die, but not the game, it will probably do like mojang and be bought by another company

Mojang got sold to Microsoft. And I'd be glad if it gets sold sooner. Why? Cause the workers at BBS, for the most part, have no sense of game management.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dradonhunter11

PostSubject: Re: BBS's Dark Schemes (FULLY EXPOSED)   Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:40 pm

Awesome500 wrote:
Dradonhunter11 wrote:

Mojang got sold to Microsoft. And I'd be glad if it gets sold sooner. Why? Cause the workers at BBS, for the most part, have no sense of game management.

yeah, they can't manage their own game properly, it a hard thing I know, I have a big team for making a mod to a game called terraria (terraria apocalypse mod), but if it greatly administrate, there is no problem

that the problem of bbs, they can't heard fan at all, only 1 people can change everything
Back to top Go down
Hammad Shahid
New Miscrian

PostSubject: Re: BBS's Dark Schemes (FULLY EXPOSED)   Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:10 pm

I hope BBS sells miscrits to a better company who will fix all the problems in game and make it better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awesome500
New Miscrian

PostSubject: Re: BBS's Dark Schemes (FULLY EXPOSED)   Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:26 pm

Hammad Shahid wrote:
I hope BBS sells miscrits to a better company who will fix all the problems in game and make it better.

Who doesn't?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Algebra Man
New Miscrian

PostSubject: Re: BBS's Dark Schemes (FULLY EXPOSED)   Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:28 am

Hammad Shahid wrote:

Yeah Very Happy hope that will happen soon. As a matter of fact BBS is the worst company I have ever seen lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://donaldkellett.github.io
Hammad Shahid
New Miscrian

PostSubject: Re: BBS's Dark Schemes (FULLY EXPOSED)   Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:43 pm

Algebra Man wrote:
Hammad Shahid wrote:

Yeah Very Happy hope that will happen soon.  As a matter of fact BBS is the worst company I have ever seen lol!

Same here. BBS is the worst game company I have seen. I am not experienced at all in anything related to business but if I am to create a new light crit I would at least make its final move "Light X____". And I will give it at least 2-3 new moves. But look at BBS. Just.....added..... Thunderstorm to light nibbles. Didn't give it something new. Didn't even make light final move at the VERY LEAST. Pathetic. Art looks nothing electric or light. And when did lights start having new elements?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hammad Shahid
New Miscrian

PostSubject: Re: BBS's Dark Schemes (FULLY EXPOSED)   Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:44 pm

The whole game is getting messed up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dradonhunter11

PostSubject: Re: BBS's Dark Schemes (FULLY EXPOSED)   Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:45 pm

Hammad Shahid wrote:

true fact! Even me that already ability to lead a company can do better than bbs
Back to top Go down
Hammad Shahid
New Miscrian

PostSubject: Re: BBS's Dark Schemes (FULLY EXPOSED)   Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:48 pm

Dradonhunter11 wrote:
Hammad Shahid wrote:

true fact! Even me that already ability to lead a company can do better than bbs
Ikr? I mean a 7 year old would know changing "rare ____" to "elite_____" just makes it even worse. Rare was a mediocre name, elite just is cheap and and worse suited for rare crits. So why change it to it? Wasn't necessary since it had been pretty long since rares had been released so it had caught on so if they were gonna change it the had better make sure it was something much better sounding, elites just made it bad! Made the game even crappy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dradonhunter11

PostSubject: Re: BBS's Dark Schemes (FULLY EXPOSED)   Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:51 pm

Hammad Shahid wrote:
Dradonhunter11 wrote:
Hammad Shahid wrote:

Ikr? I mean a 7 year old would know changing "rare ____" to "elite_____" just makes it even worse. Rare was a mediocre name, elite just is cheap  and and worse suited for rare crits. So why change it to it? Wasn't necessary since it had been pretty long since rares had been released so it had caught on so if they were gonna change it the had better make sure it was something much better sounding, elites just made it bad! Made the game even crappy!

yeah, but the thing that no one know is that light nibble was supposed to be a rare (added a new type), they make it light but everyone know that the only good light miscrits is light heylon, so they do not add new attack because of that lol!
Back to top Go down
Hammad Shahid
New Miscrian

PostSubject: Re: BBS's Dark Schemes (FULLY EXPOSED)   Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:53 pm

Dradonhunter11 wrote:

yeah, but the thing that no one know is that light nibble was supposed to be a rare (added a new type), they make it light but everyone know that the only good light miscrits is light heylon, so they do not add new attack because of that lol!

Bro I knew that light nibbles was supposed to be a rare but they couldn't do it since they removed the vocabulary word rare from the miscripedia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dradonhunter11

PostSubject: Re: BBS's Dark Schemes (FULLY EXPOSED)   Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:18 pm

so there is next miscrits that will come out: (a joke one lol)

elite flue (nature/earth) an elite cadbunny counter:
stat:
health: Max
Pa:Elite
Ea:Max
Pd:Max
Ed:elite
speed:Random

lvl.1: spray, debaser
lvl.4:Megaquake (EA, 8 Elemental damage and 100% accuracy, ench: +3 Damage)
lvl.7:Elemental hunger (+7 EA to you, -7 Ea to opponent, 100% accurancy, ench: +5 health)
lvl.10:Nature flight (13 Elemental damage, 95% accuracy, ench: can increase accuracy)
lvl.13:Terra fury (-20 Ea to oppenent and give to you 20 Pa, but give sleep immunity to oppenent for 5 turn)
lvl.16:Omega bash (17 PA and, 95% accuracy, have 30% to confuse, ench:+5% accuracy)
lvl.19:The earth (negate element and heal by 20, 100% accuracy, 1 use only, ench:+10 heal)
lvl.22:Telluric force (lower ED and EA by 14, can give to you sleep immunity for 5 turn 95% accuracy, ench: 5% to confuse)
lvl.25: earth stone (nature attack) (25 Elemental damage, 90% accuracy, ench: +7 damage)
lvl.28: Body bash (30 Physical damage, 90% accuracy, 50% to sleep, ench: +5 AP)
lvl.30: Apocalyptic fury (it a dual element attack) (50 Elemental damage, 70% accuracy, 100% to venom, ench: +50% toxic and +10% poison)
lvl.35: Bless of miscria
Back to top Go down
Dragonmater
New Miscrian

PostSubject: Re: BBS's Dark Schemes (FULLY EXPOSED)   Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:03 pm

Me too but i want them to finish blightfall and brash first.If a new company takes over maybe these "long awaited updates" will be lost in the mists of time.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BBS's Dark Schemes (FULLY EXPOSED)   Today at 6:53 am

Back to top Go down

BBS's Dark Schemes (FULLY EXPOSED)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1